Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Old!


Ok, so I turned 25 yesterday. I know, old right? (I am just saying that to make all of you who truly are old mad!) Is it working? :) I have always thought of myself as young. I remember looking at people I knew who were 25 and thinking they were all grown up. I still don't feel all grown up myself. Weird. I have lived a quarter of a century. I have a great life, wonderful family, awesome job, amazing husband, what more could I ask for? Here's to 3 more quarters! :)

The look on Michael's face is because I have gotten 4 pairs of shoes for my birthday... :) I should put a post with them on here. They are beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy! I randomly found y'alls blog through Jessica's. Jac said that you've been helping her a lot with wedding planning....she's sooo excited! I can't wait for next August! Hope that y'all are doing great and married life is treating you well :)

    We have a blog too....it's http://joshandjolynndupree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete