Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer Stuff!

This summer has been great. It has flown by very quickly and there has been a TON going on. I am going to try and sum up with a few pictures from the last few weeks.

Michael and I had our one year anniversary on July 26! Yay. I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy!

My cousin Shelby got married on August first! She looked gorgeous of course. :)
I had to put a picture of my hair from Shelby's wedding. It was AWESOME!

Michael's sister Crystal and her husband Scott and their son Dylan came to visit. Isn't he cute?
Dylan loves remote controls!Today, August 16th, my baby brother Scott left for college. I am going to miss having him around. He is so great. He is going to be a Junior at WSU. Go Cougs!

No comments:

Post a Comment