Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Room!


We had a lot of fun this weekend picking out decor for our baby girl's room. Michael's mom found a great deal on a bedding set that is gorgeous. It is light pink and dark brown. See the picture above for the full set. I just got the picture online, it is not a real picture of our room. We didn't get everything in the set, but we got a lot of it. Once the room is done I will post a picture of what it really looks like. My dad is going to paint a mural on one of the walls, so I think that will be really special. Thanks dad!


We also had fun registering over the weekend. It was really fun, but it was also a really long day. We were exhausted by the end of it. We are getting so excited. I cannot believe I am already half way there! We recently had our 20 week doctor's appointment and everything looked good, so that is a blessing.


Now I just have to make it through report cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment