Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Girl Lomax

Here are our most recent ultrasound pictures! We are so thrilled to find out that we are having a baby girl. The ultrasound technician said that everything looked great. She remarked that the baby has very cute feet. The ultrasound tech also told us that it looks like she has really long toes. I have a feeling she is going to be tall like her daddy! I'm afraid she won't have my super cute sausage toes. :) We are very excited and we feel so lucky that everything went well and everything looks normal. We love our baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations to you guys, she will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I was hoping it was a girl :) Can't wait to see you guys. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie wants to know if you're going to bring your baby to school? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete