Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

KITCHEN REMODEL!

Ok, I know I should have put these up long ago, but you have to cut me some slack because I don't have internet at my house! I will try to be better in the future. Michael did a lovely job of remodeling our kitchen, along with all of the flooring in the downstairs bathroom, hallway, and laundry room. The before and after pictures do not match up exactly, but they show the hideous laminate flooring and formica counter tops from before.

Exhibit A
This shows the gorgeous Christmas green counter tops from before.

Exhibit B
This picture showcases the lovely floors that were previously in the kitchen, dining room, hallway, laundry room, and bathroom downstairs.

And AFTER:
Bathroom

Kitchen

Kitchen/Dining Room

Way to go Michael!!!!!! You amaze me.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Love the new counter tops and ESPECIALLY love the words above your sink :)

    ReplyDelete