Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

16 Weeks!

I can't believe that I am already 16 weeks along. It feels great to be out of the yucky first trimester and feeling a bit better. I am not nautious like I was and I am even eating meat-WOO HOO! Michael is excited about that because during the first trimester just the thought of meat would make me sick, so he was a little worried that the baby was going to be a vegetarian.! :) I am starting to show a little bit, so I posted a 16 week picture. Look for a post in the next few weeks to find out if it is a girl or a boy!



4 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! Love the tiny little belly peaking out... so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I bet you can't wait till your 20 week appt. 40 weeks will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! You look so cute; I love that first little bump! Do you have any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I hope your pregnancy is a bit easier than mine was - but it's all worth it in the end! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete