Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

4 Months Old!

Our growing girl just had her 4 month appointment last week. She weighs in at 17 lbs 15 ounces and is 26 and a half inches long. She is getting quite hilarious in her old age. She has certainly found her voice in the past few weeks and loves to use it. She "talks" all the time. She also loves to laugh and smile. It has been really fun to try eating rice cereal. It took a little getting used to, but last night she ate almost a whole bowl! She seems to like it, but it takes awhile because she is constantly trying to grab the spoon from me! We love you angel!


Serious about rice cereal


A cute picture of reading with Pops

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mandy, she is so beautiful! I wish I lived closer so I could pinch her cute cheeks!

    p.s. LOVE the Halloween pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Michelle, by the way, I didn't realize I was signed in as Brad.

    ReplyDelete