Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

KANKLES!!!!!



Ok, seriously, check out how swollen my feet were this week! The problem is...it was MY fault! Here is the dilemma: Pregnant girl wants Kettle Salt and Pepper chips (oh so delicious), pregnant girl eats chips, pregnant girl gets gargantuan feet! Aside from the fact that it hurts a little bit, Mike and I could not stop laughing at them. After about 3 days it went away and my piggies are back to normal, but I still really want some chips. All of my girlfriends know how much I ADORE salt. You tell me, what's a pregnant girl to do??

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding? You relish in the fact that your appearance takes backseat to your comfort for the next couple months and you eat whatever you damn well please!!

    ReplyDelete