Alyssa's Growth Chart

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

MY FIRST HOME!

Ok, many of you know this already, but we are going to be on TV. Crazy huh? January 10th at 9:30 pm Michael and I will make our movie star debut on the show My First Home on TLC. Check it out if you get a chance. We are pretty nervous because they came to film us for 6 days straight and we are just sure they are going to put all of the embarrassing things that we said on the show! Watch out Hollywood, here we come!!!!! :) HAHA!

Here is the blurb about our show copied from the TLC website:

My First Home
Washougal, Washington
TV-G
A couple in Washougal, Washington has to deal with planning their wedding and buying their first home simultaneously. But when they get out-bid on the home of their dreams, will they be able to find a house that they can start their new life in?

3 comments:

  1. It was awesome! I watched it. Can I have your autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! Fun and definitely worth the carpet. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy- That is so funny! I live in New Mexico and I was flipping through the channels and had to do a double take. I started screaming and saying how I knew you guys and my husband was like yeah right! He thought I was totally joking!

    ReplyDelete